Minecraft School

My minecraft school has 30 spas for students to use after sport. It has 250 chooks for eggs, state of the art canteen and lots of the best stuff such as voice recognition technology (tell doors to open and they will open). You can go in the archery range to improve hand eye cordination. You can also go to french class, chineese class, spanish class, english class, aboriginal class to learn all about different cultures and cook things that these people eat. You also learn to survive out in the bush in activities like scouts.

2 thoughts on “Minecraft School

1. How interesting to have your school in minecraft. I am also intrigued with the fact that you will have all those language classes? Why? The spas sound great – hope you will let teachers use them as well! Why will you have 250 chooks. I find some of your facts intriguing! Dont forget to post the “10 things I don’t know about you”!

2. Well done Ross – I am looking forward to seeing your school in Minecraft. The language and culture classes sound so interesting! Does your school do any physical activity, except archery? Are the cooks raised for their eggs or for the archery range – I hope not the latter! Great work with your wiki page with Peter – I am sure you will be able to assist other students to develop their construction skills in Minecraft.